- The 6 apps and services that every parent should know about
A guide to some of the most popular ones children use online.
- Boys and body image: it’s (not) different for girls
Recent research shows that boys today also feel under pressure to look a certain way. How can parents support their son if they are affected?
- ‘Am I pretty?’
We look at the online craze of ‘Am I pretty?’ videos, where young people ask others to judge them on their looks. How can parents help?
- Five video games parents should be aware of
The gen on some of the most popular games, plus how the Games Rating Authority works.
- The distortion of beauty
We look at how young people, particularly young women, are fed a narrow, manipulated view of what is beautiful by the media.
- What should I say to my child when…?
Advice on how to talk to your children about traumatic events.
- The new blended family parenting rules
Advice on how to be an effective parent or step parent within a blended family.
- Careers your child could enter if they study tech
Expert advice on the wide variety of roles available.
- The Real Me: why feeling good about yourself does you good
The Real me: why feeling good about yourself helps children thrive.
- Body image and self-esteem tips for children and young people
Parent Info has partnered with the Dove Self-Esteem Project to you build your child's body confidence and self-esteem.