- Parent Pack – Supporting Parents to Understand Apprenticeships
- Apprenticeship Guide Website
- A Guide to Apprenticeships
- A Parent’s Guide to Apprenticeships
- Which Higher Degree Apprenticeship Guide
- Higher and Degree Apprenticeship Fact Sheet
- Higher and Degree Vacancy Listing for 2019 Recruitment
- Find a Traineeship
- Traineeships – Factsheet
- Student’s Guide to Apprenticeships
- Aviva Investement20/20 Trainee Programme
- M&G Investements Investement20/20 Apprenticeship Programme
If your child has special needs it is really important to get high-quality advice on all possible career options available.
Not least because some options may be hard to achieve or require long term planning. Please take a look at the two websites below for careers advice for parents of students with additional needs.
Start is a free, online careers platform designed to connect 11-18 year olds with their future career potential.
It combines the most comprehensive source of information with a personalised experience and career planning tools, helping our students to make more informed decisions about their future study and career options, as well as developing their employability.
- A student profile: students build their profile and access personalised study and career information.
- Modules: activities to guide students through the information on Start at the right time.
- Up to date information: engaging content on what to study, where to learn and the world of work.
- Locker: an online record of achievement to evidence skills for future applications and CVs.
- Employability action plan: Students can set goals and stay in control of their career planning.
Over the next term, all students will be supported by tutors to register and use the careers guidance on the website, but this also be accessed from home, just register directly at www.startprofile.com using the student code 51975.