Emotional Well-being and Support
Below you can find some useful links and documents we have collated in order to provide emotional well-being and support to students and families during these times.
We will be continually updating this page with more resources as they become available so please continue to check back.
Hope will delivering a hot meal to members of Lunch Club. If you know someone who is 50+ who would like a meal please let them know by calling 07422 665 428. There is no charge for this service
Wolverhampton Childrens Services
CEOP ( Child Exploitation and Online Protection)
Child Bereavement UK
Supporting Young People with the loss of a loved one
- http://www.thecalmzone.net/ Phone: 0800 58 58 58 (daily, 5pm to midnight)
- https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/ Phone: 0300 123 3393 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- http://www.nopanic.org.uk/ Phone: 0844 967 4848 (daily, 10am to 10pm)
- http://www.ocduk.org/ Phone: 0333 212 7890 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)
- http://www.papyrus-uk.org 0800 068 4141