The Central Sixth Football Academy are looking for an enthusiastic volunteer to attend our games and act as a press officer for the team. This would include, player/coach interviews, match reports and team statistics. This is a...
Our training sessions and matches are led by our UEFA B and C license coaches and are aimed towards developing the players’ technical and tactical comprehension of the game.
We also perform fitness testing at three different stages during the season, to monitor their progress towards goals. This, along with data from training and games, allows us to create personalised player profiling. This information is then used to produce individualised training programmes to aid the players’ development.
We aim to create a holistic player profile that factors in their technical, tactical, psychological, physical and social skills.
- You will complete alongside BTEC National Qualification in Sport (single, double or triple award) or combine with other BTEC/A Levels.
- No negative impact on academic studies (out of lesson time)
- Links with professional clubs e.g. Walsall FC, WWFC and Kidderminster Harriers FC
- Links to Universities – University of Wolverhampton, BCU and UoB
- Coaching/Leadership opportunities to enhance UCAS applications
- Aspire to HE trips e.g. Physiotherapy, Business of football discovery, Sport Leadership
- FA Intro to Football Coaching (Level 1)
- FA Level 1 Officiating
- EE Playmaker by England Football
- Disability Football Introduction
- Introduction to Futsal
- Safeguarding For All
- Introduction to Talent Identification
- Introduction to First Aid in Football
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Course