Old Exam Results and Certificates

If you are a former student who left school after 2004 we will have records of your exam results in school. Please contact us to see if we are able to help you with a copy of your records.

If you did not attend Presentation Evening in the year after you left school then your certificates will be held for 6 years. After that they are destroyed as per Exam Board regulations. You will need to contact the exam boards directly and pay for them to produce replacements for you.

If you left school before 2004 then unfortunately, due to inaccuracies in old paper records we no longer have your results information in school. You will need to contact the main four exams boards which are AQA, OCR, Pearson and WJEC and ask them if they hold any records for you.

You will find the following website useful: gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate