We are always seeking to recruit additional dynamic and inspiring Teachers & Support staff to join Heath Park.
If you share our vision and determination, possess strong ambitions for learners, and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Term Time Plus 4 Days (to support at exam times)
Salary : NJC Scale 5 £21,589 – £23,836 (£18,426 – £20,343 pro rata)
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled, confident and committed careers coordinator to continue the outstanding work in CEIAG at Heath Park.
The role of Careers Coordinator is to work with the Careers Leader to:
- Promote and administer the school’s work experience programme in Year 10 and 12
- Support the work of Connexions with identified students
- Work with departments to secure meaningful employer engagement
- Liaise with Aspire to HE to ensure all opportunities embraced
- Develop an effective careers library to support positive destinations
- Work with colleagues to deliver sessions to groups of students on employability and successful applications
Heath Park is an outstanding school and help in very high regard by external partners in CEIAG. Our young people go on to the very best placements with universities and employers across the country
If you share our vision and determination, possess strong ambitions for learners, and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you. For more information and further details about this exceptional opportunity, please contact Mrs Helen Ward, Personnel Officer:
- Tel: 01902 550790/556360
- E-mail: email@example.com
Heath Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 10am – Friday 24 January 2020
Interviews will take place week commencing: 27 January 2020