We are always seeking to recruit additional dynamic and inspiring Teachers & Support staff to join Heath Park.
If you share our vision and determination, possess strong ambitions for learners, and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Teacher of Media & Film
Qualified Teacher required to start Summer or September 2021
Due to the expansion of the department we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of Media to join a highly successful department, and assist in further enhancing the profile of this subject within the school.
This is an additional position within the department, bringing greater flexibility and further capacity to the team. Media Studies is a popular subject, attracting high numbers of G.C.S.E. students. Working with a team of passionate and dedicated practitioners you will join a highly successful department and contribute to its development by offering an innovative and thought-provoking curriculum. The successful candidate will teach GCSE and have an opportunity to teach A-Level. The post is open to NQT’s and teachers with experience, also instructors with relevant experience.
Media is housed within our recently constructed Art and Media building. The school currently delivers a range of vocational and academic courses in Media and have a range of facilities to enable the successful delivery of the subject. All the Media lessons are delivered in one of our two Macs suites, these have access to the Adobe Creative Suite as well as Final Cut Pro, Motion and DaVinci. The school has a green screen studio which can be used for visual effects and TV projects; and have the facilities for multi-camera studio projects. There is a photography studio with all needed cameras and flashheads and photographic backdrops; there is also a dark room. The school media store is fully stocked with a range of equipment for Radio, Photography, TV and Video and all of the needed lighting and sound equipment students would require to complete their media productions successfully. Due to this candidates with a knowledge of relevant hardware and software would be advantageous but having production experience in any media field would be a benefit, as we are always looking to see how we can expand and offer a greater wealth of experiences and skills to our students.
What are look for in our teachers:
- Enthusiasm and passion
- High expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour.
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
- Innovative planning and delivery of lessons.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Heath Park – an inner city, multicultural, success story. We are the City’s highest performing, non selective, outstanding school.
If you have the vision and passion and would like further details, please contact Mrs Ward, Personnel Officer. Tel: 01902 550790/556360 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 10am Friday 29 January 2021
Leadership Scale (depending on experience)
CLPT are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented teacher who is SEND qualified to identify and enable appropriate support for those students with Special Needs across all the Key Stages and manage the Learning Support team. The Learning Support Team are committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all students. This role is an ideal opportunity to work in a happy, friendly, positive environment and in a team with a nurturing and caring ethos. The post will be based at Heath Park School.
The Trust’s vision for the successful candidate will be to lead SEND across the secondary schools within the MAT and hold the strategic and operational oversight of all our SENCOs. To ensure the consistency of approach whilst recognising the individual characteristics of each school.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced and already in possession of the SENDCo qualification.
- An exceptional teacher who is able to take a lead on whole school development with regard to students with learning difficulties and has a proven track record in the delivery of relevant staff training and support
- Be able to correctly identify the level of need of students and where appropriate initiative and progress the EHCP application process.
- A highly motivated, well-qualified and engaging teacher who is able to deliver a range of SEND interventions for identified students
- Committed to finding inclusive approaches to ensure that all our students achieve outstanding outcomes academically and personally
- A creative and innovative team player; willing to contribute to the development of students’ learning and their progress within a committed and forward-looking SEND/Inclusion team
- An empowering leader able to develop others to fulfil their responsibilities leading to high standards
- Committed to continuous professional development leading to excellent subject, curriculum/SEND knowledge and raising teaching standards
- Able to contribute to school self-evaluation with respect to the SEND provision.
- Able to implement the SEND Policy and procedures and embed the practice,
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of national and local initiatives which may affect the school’s policy and practice and ensure this is effectively disseminated across the school.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious candidate to play a key role in increasing the aspirations and success of our students. In return, you will join a supportive and dedicated team in a stimulating school climate which values the contribution of all staff whilst focusing on raising standards whole school.
We are unrelenting in our determination to provide the highest quality learning experiences for our students and so this is an exciting opportunity if you are an ambitious, high calibre professional.
If you share our vision and determination, possess strong ambitions for learners, and want to have a positive impact on young people, families and the community, then we would be delighted to hear from you. For more information and further details about this exceptional opportunity, please find the information on the school website (www.heathpark.net) or contact Mrs Helen Ward. Tel: 01902 556360 E-mail: email@example.com
CLPT schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26 March 2021, 10.00am