Wolverhampton Safeguarding Week 2020
Heath Park are supporting Wolverhampton Safeguarding Week 2020 taking place from Monday 16th – Sunday 22nd November.
This coincides with National Safeguarding Adults Week. It provides the opportunity to raise the profile of safeguarding with members of the public, community groups and everyone who works in the city.
The campaigns messages each year are:
- EVERYONE has a part to play in keeping vulnerable people (adults with care and support needs, and children and young people) safe from abuse and neglect and promoting their well-being.
- Safeguarding is everything that organisations and members of the public can do together to:
- Spot abuse or neglect
- Respond to it – never ignore what you see, or fear is going on.
- Support people who are being abused, or neglected
- Help and support is available – safeguarding processes help people and work with the individual and their family to meet their needs.
- Anyone can raise a concern – tel: 01902 555392 (to safeguard a child) or 01902 551199 (to safeguard an adult)
- Wolverhampton Safeguarding website is the best place to find out more. https://www.wolverhamptonsafeguarding.org.uk/