Google Translate

Adverse Weather Conditions – Update

After careful consideration, a decision was made to close school earlier than planned today due to the worsening weather conditions and the health and safety risks this posed to our school community. Apologies for any inconvenience this caused but we must always put student safety first.

Our intention is for school to be open as normal to all year groups tomorrow. If for any reason we need to reconsider due to worsening weather conditions, we will post a notice on the website by 7 am in addition to sending out a text message and email to all parents/ carers.

Thank you once again for your support